The 2016 FAR/AIM book continues this tradition, containing complete and up-to-date information from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 and 49 CFR) pertinent to General Aviation, Sport Pilots and Flight Instructors, combined with theÂ Aeronautical Information ManualÂ (AIM), and a free email subscription service for you to receive updated information as it is released by the FAA.
Convenient handbook-sized 6" x 9" format includes:
- Parts 1, 43, 61, 67, 71, 73, 91, 97, 103, 105, 110, 117, 119, 135, 136, 137, 141, 142, NTSB 830, TSA 1552 and the completeÂ Aeronautical Information Manual.Â
- Pilot's Bill of Rights
- Pilot/Controller Glossary
- NASA Aviation Safety Reporting Form
- A study list for specific certificates and ratings
- The most complete and up-to-date information available.
- FREE updatesÂ available online and via email keep readers up-to-speed on regulation changes as they are released throughout the 1-year book lifecycle. Sign up on ASA'sÂ FAR/AIMÂ UpdatesÂ Page.
- Unabridged FAR Parts from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly marked
- User-friendlyÂ combined FAR and AIM indexÂ with more terms than ever before!
ASA's FAR/AIM books have been the standard regulatory reference of the industry for more than 30 years. ASA consolidates the FAA regulations and procedures into easy-to-use reference books of information pertinent to pilots, flight crew, and aviation maintenance technicians.